Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Free Morrocan Stars Tablerunner pattern

I've been working on Tablerunner patterns lately and here is my first pattern ready to offer.

This tablerunner uses my Star Point Blocks. The directions are included in this pattern. It's free for your use any way you like except I'd prefer you not try to sell the pattern. Copy and share it all you like!


Any feedback would be appreciated. If you find any mistakes or have any thoughts on improving the pattern let me know!  

you can download this pattern here
http://www.piecencutpatchwork.com/tablerunner-patterns


I'd love to see pictures if you make this tablerunner. I'd be happy to post pics that are sent to me. My email is patchesbyr@yahoo.com


Wishing you all Sunshine and Laughter!!





No comments:

Post a Comment