Thursday, June 29, 2017

As you may or may not know I do a lot of designing quilt blocks in my Eq program - Electric Quilt software. I love mine! I spend way too many hours in there. I can get lost for hours.

Here lately I am having fun designing tablerunners. Which could also be used as wall hangings depending on the size you make it. 

I turned my favorite bookmark pattern into a tablerunner. Haven't written a pattern yet but it won't be very complicated LOL A friend of mine said you know the quilt block doesn't have to be 12 1/2" - I've always aimed for that size as a general rule. so I took her advice and here is my Boston Braid Tablerunner. I'm debating on the size the blocks should be. 8" would make it 16" x 56" without borders. Course you could use 7 blocks as I did or you could use 5 or 6 to make it not so long. These are boston blocks. the color and placement gives you the braid look. 

Name:  Boston Braid Tablerunner400.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  20.8 KB

This is another bookmark pattern I used alot. I love how it looks in a tablerunner. 

Name:  Chess Pawns Tablerunner 400.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  20.7 KB

I spend wayyy too much time in my EQ playing LOL

I have more patterns in the works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment