Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Well I haven't posted in quite awhile. I've been bitten by the procratination bug!. I get into moods when I just don't want to do anything. Since I am a care giver for my disabled husband and am home most of the time I have the luxury of not having to do much I don't want to. but the flip side of that is that I accomplish very little!! Not a good thing!!

I have a hard time pushing myself to do things I don't really want to do. I am trying to get my house cleaned and get my Christmas decorations out. I am determined to not let it pass me by this year. I think last year I just didn't put any thing up at all.

I collect angels and reindeer and bells and sleighs and I really love getting them out every year. This year I am not going to let it fly by. I hope to have them all out by tomarrow LOL no procrastinating!! Hear that self?? LOL

We always go to my son's for a get together of the whole family on Christmas Eve day. so all I have to do is take a dish or two. no fuss no muss. My son always cooks the turkey and usually squirrel or other wild game he likes to hunt. then he does the potatoes and everyone else brings what they like. All together we have a group of 30.  I am an only child and I always marvel at how big my immediate family is. We have 3 adult kids with spouses and we have 18 grandkids - 10 grandkids 2 inlaws 5 great grands and we always include my one grandson's girlfriend. So then we also always have my daughter's mother in law and my daughter in law's dad and his girlfriend. Then of course there is myself and my husband and my mom. We have a great time!!

We always play a Christmas version of the left right game. I usually write the story for it. It is alot of laughter. If you are interested in this game just let me know and I'll be happy to share it with you. You can find some by googling left right game but I like my own stories better LOL

OKay I need to stop gabbing and get some decorating and cleaning accomplished!!

Wishing you all a bright and joyous season!!!

May God Bless and Keep you in the palm of His hand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment