Monday, August 17, 2015

Billfolds

Here are a couple of trifold patchwork billfolds I finished recently. 
I make them trifold with a pocket on each end on the inside with 3 credit card pockets in the center of the inside. I use velcro as closures cause I find it easier to do than zippers. Tho I used to use zippers. 
I also add a pocket on the outside of the billfold. 

The sizes depend on the size of the mini quilt I make for the front. I started making these in 1990 and have made quite a few over the years. 

The green one is 6" x 4 3/4"
The red one is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

The red one isn't as crooked as it looks LOL it just wouldn't stay straight for the picture. 

These are for sale. I will have them on my new website soon but if you are interested in them you can email me at patchesbyr@yahoo.com   They are each $15 plus shipping.





No comments:

Post a Comment