Sunday, April 12, 2015

Here is a key fob I made for myself.  It is 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"





I may make this into a tutorial.
I wanted something to hold my credit cards and money and be attached to my keys. I am always losing my keys and my billfold LOL  I used to lose my purse alot so I went to only carrying a billfold. Well I tend to lay it down and forget where I put it.

So this way I have everything in one place and it is easier to find than either one on their own.  I intended to  make it big enough for my cell phone but wouldn't you know I got it just a bit too small for the phone to fit. Maybe the next one will be big enough to include a cell phone LOL

The front side is an Ohio Star I made with 1" Half Square Triangles. You can use anything you like for the front. If you'd like to use my shortcut methods you can make a quilt block small enough to fit here if you use 1 1/2" blocks or 1 1/4".

I offer these sizes on my website for $2 ea plus $1 shipping
http://www.patchworkbyrhonda.com/catalog.php?category=20


No comments:

Post a Comment