Friday, October 31, 2014

My Pieced Blocks

Piece & Cut Methods

Here are all of my "pieced blocks" I use in my methods. Once you learn how to make these easy to do units you can make all sorts of dramatic looking patterns with these easy steps. It looks alot harder than it really is!!

I will be posting these directions over the next few weeks. so stay tuned! You can find some of the tutorials in my pages on here or on my websites.

                                                  Boston Block

                                                  Drunkard's Path

                                                  Half Square Triangle

                                                  Kansas Dugout

                                               

                                                  Square 4 Patch

                                                  Star Point

                                                  Triangle 4 Patch

Triple Strip Block  
                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment